01 March 2010

An Easy Way to Get Started (And Keep Going)


Many of us wish that we could start this or just can't remember how to do that.  But we don't have time to go to classes or the money to buy books, so we're stuck.  Or maybe not.  Many individual crafters and websites are recording videos to give you a step by step visual guide to help you craft, in whatever medium you like.  You can access these whenever you need (and however often you need) to complete your craft.  In my case, today I looked up how to do a simple knit stitch because mine just weren't coming out right.  And that's when I found the video above.  I had to replay it a few times, but eventually I realized exactly what I was doing wrong, and fixed my mistake.  Through YouTube and Google, you can find other craft video how-tos for your crafting needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment